Elevating Wellness, Empowering Lives
Tower Health Benefits
At Tower Health, we value our employees' well-being and growth. We offer a wide range of both traditional and non-traditional benefits. These exceptional perks are designed to support eligible Tower Health team members, offering a comprehensive and fulfilling experience as you contribute to our mission of advancing health and transforming lives.
Core benefits are programs provided to either: all employees, full-time employees only, or to benefit-eligible employees only. There is no charge to the employees for core benefits.
- Earned Time Off (ETO) - use for vacation, personal and short-term illness
- Income Protection Time (IPT) - use for long-term health-related absences of employees
- Management Time Off (MTO) - Manager Time Off program
- Holidays (Six paid holidays a year. New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas – must work 64 hours bi-weekly)
- Educational Assistance – Reimbursement for college level or higher courses ($4,000/year for full-time (64-80 hours biweekly) or $2,000/year for part-time (40-63 hours bi-weekly) or $8,000/year for pursuing a diploma/degree in nursing)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Confidential phone referral and intervention center for assistance with personal and family issues (up to three free sessions)
- Tower Advanced Pay (TAP) - instant access to earned wages throughout the pay period
- FMLA/Leave of Absence
- Life Insurance – Equivalent to annual base salary
- Long Term Disability Program – Total disability longer than 90 days. 60% of base monthly salary to monthly maximum of $10,000
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - provides a benefit if you suffer a covered accidental injury or die from a covered accident
Because of the diversity of our workforce, the Benefit Program enables eligible employees to select additional benefits that make sense for you and your family. In some cases, the organization and you share the cost. In other instances, you pay the full amount. Many of these programs allow you to utilize pre-tax dollars to stretch your benefit payment further.
- Group Health Benefits (includes prescription and vision exam) – Choose from three PPO and one high deductible health plan
- Dental Insurance – Choose between two PPO dental plans
- Vision Insurance – For Employee and Dependents
- Healthy Ways – Provides wellness credits and discounts on group health benefits and resources to help manage your health goals
- Short-Term Disability – The plan provides a benefit for disabling illness or injury that is not work-related
- Supplemental Life Insurance – Employees can buy in increments of $10,000 up to a maximum of $1,000,000. With employee enrollment, coverage is available for spouse and unmarried, dependent children
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dependent Care: Tax-free reimbursement of eligible healthcare expenses. Annual maximum determined by IRS.
- Medical Care: Tax-free reimbursement of eligible daycare and elder care expenses. Annual maximum determined by IRS.
- Commuter / Transit: Tax-free reimbursement of transit and parking expenses
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Program - Pre-tax or post-tax retirement savings plan through salary reduction; contribution maximums vary annually. Matching contribution by employer.
- Able Pay - No-cost program which provides savings and flexible payment options for your out-of- pocket medical expenses
Non-traditional benefits are offered to complement our core benefits, with carefully designed perks that enrich your experience with us. Available to eligible employees, they provide added value that underscores our dedication to your comprehensive wellness.
- ID Theft and Legal - Tools, monitoring and recovery for ID theft protection
- Purchasing Power - Discounts and payroll deductions for big-ticket purchases
- Relocation Benefits - financial assistance and/or expense reimbursement
- Pet Insurance - pet health insurance
- Accident Insurance - Coverage for expenses associated with an accidental injury
- Hospital Indemnity - Coverage for expenses associated with a hospitalization
- Critical Illness - Coverage for expenses associated with a critical illness
- Free Parking
- Working Advantage - special deals and discounts offering access to thousands of exclusive travel and entertainment discounts
- Discounted Hospital Meals / Badger Program - use your Employee ID to purchase meals and snacks in cafeterias (payroll deduction)
Intangible benefits are what sets Tower Health apart, fostering a sense of community, growth, and inclusivity that goes beyond the ordinary.
- Caring for members of your community
- Working in an organization that is committed to the communities they serve
- street medicine program
- gun violence prevention initiative
- mammogram bus
- A place where your co-workers become trusted colleagues and friends
- Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Employee Recognition Program
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Abundant career advancement opportunities: Career ladders, promotions, and internal transfers:
- Averaging an impressive 2,756 annual internal transfers
- Facilitating an average of 217 promotions each year
- Offering 121 distinct career ladders